YOUR COMMUNITY DEPENDS ON IT
It has been said that nobody ever pulled a rabbit out of a hat without carefully putting one in there in the first place. The same is true of fundraising. Consistent success in fundraising requires careful planning and the creation of a strategy. For a donation to be received, you must first create the "hat." In this introductory workshop, participants will learn:
- "It's about the relationship, stupid!"
- How to maximize organizational leadership creating long term success
- Find out who is the most important representative of the organization
- How to create a one year staff and board fundraising training plan
- Connecting fundraising with overall strategic plan of the organization