- Consulting, Training & Coaching Services
- Introductory Workshops
- The Real Leadership Challenge: Getting & Maintaining Peak Performance
- The First Step to Great Leadership: Creating a Compelling Vision
- "Why Don't You Just Do What I Say?!" Effective Communication Strategies For The Workplace & Beyond
- "I Know I Am But What Are You?" Using An Assessment Tool To Maximize Performance
- Effective Fundraising: Your Community Depends On It
- A Practical Guide To Strategic Planning For Smaller Organizations
- How To Build For Sustainability: Embracing Change & Thriving
- About Us
- Contact Us
The moment members of organizations see themselves as the leaders they are or could be, that is when the magic of organizational-- and individual-- flourishing begins.
Building organizational capacity and leadership skills using fun, hands-on processes focused on results.
Whether you are the administrative assistant answering phones, the case manager working with low-income clients, the supervisor of your company’s division or the CEO of a multinational corporation, everyone has the capacity and the responsibility to develop at least basic fluency in leadership skill behavior. Everest Associates can help.
Human resource directors nationwide estimate that 80 to 90 percent of involuntary employment terminations result not from poor job related technical skills-- but because of poor leadership skills.
Studies like one done with 158 managers at Johnson & Johnson Companies demonstrate again and again that organizations and the people within them will consistently fail to rise to their potential until leadership skills like self-awareness, problem solving, goal setting and advocacy are consistently and effectively learned, encouraged and used.
On the other hand, studies done by academics and others like this one from Rutgers University, have clearly demonstrated people-- and their organizations-- will consistently exceed expectations when they work in an environment that values everyone-- from the custodian to the CEO-- as the leaders they are or have the potential to become.
Contact Everest Associates to find out how we can help.